Shelby style side and hood scoops
We filled in the holes with aluminum wire mesh (screen door repair material) and JB Weld (metal epoxy). It worked really
well and was pretty easy.
1. Dented in the holes slightly.
2. Applied JB weld to the side of the car
3. Applied screen
applied more JB to the top of the screen
5. covered with a piece of plastic to work it smooth
6. removed plastic after
7. sanded surface slightly to get high spots out
8. Applied "Bondo" type filler and sand smooth.
9. Shot epoxy primer on body work
We installed the scoop with 4 stainless screws from the outside. We applied 30 minute epoxy between
the flange and the body before tightening it down. Fiberglass filler was used to fill in the holes on scoop.